To "explore the gallery", click on the forward "chevron symbol". You will notice a circle with an arrow in it wherever your mouse is hovering. pointing either one direction or another. The closer that arrow is to where you are currently viewing, the lesser the distance you will travel. The farther from your current view, the further you will travel. To "pan view" the section of the gallery you are in, click and drag the image in the direction you want to view.
In addition to touring All Matters, you may tour the entire village of Chagrin Falls. Just follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.maps.google.com
2. Search where you want to go (eg. 79 N Main Street, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022)
3. In the bottom right hand corner you will see a little yellow representation of a person. Click and drag him onto the map* do not let go of him yet! Notice that the streets will turn blue on any street where you can go into "street view". Careful where you "drop" him. Notice a green shadow under him? That is where he will fall, so if you don't end up where you were thinking you would, it was because the shadow was not in the correct place. (You can also sometimes get into street view by clicking on the image of the address that they provide in the top left corner.)
4. Once you're in street view, you may click and drag from left to right to look in a 180 degree fashion. You can also look up and down. I recommend dragging WHILE you look, if you click and drag really fast trying to hurry things up, you probably won't end up where you want to be.
5. To "drive", hover your mouse on the street. You will notice a circle with an arrow in it pointing either one direction or another. The closer that arrow is to where you are currently viewing, the lesser the distance you will travel. The farther from your current view, the further you will travel.
6. When you are near a business door, hover your mouse near it. Does the arrow change direction and look like it is pointing inside the business? If so, you will more than likely be able to enter and "walk" around inside the business. Notice you can venture inside All Matters, but not into Dave's Cosmic Subs. Anywhere there is an arrow you can go, anywhere you see a grey square or rectangle is places where you can zoom in or adjust your viewing angle.
Note: Businesses in Chagrin I have found you can enter through google: All Matters and Be.Gallery. (You can also do it with Yours Truly, but you cannot enter it from off the street, you have to click on the image in the top left hand corner when you specifically search for them)